FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 – Get Federal Road Safety Corps, FRSC Jobs application portal. Here are 8 latest vacancies for July 2021.
FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal | www.frsc.gov.ng
The Federal Road Safety Corps, FRSC Recruitment and career guide. Get the latest available Jobs and vacancies.
Name: Federal Road Safety Corps
Official Portal: www.frsc.gov.ng
The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) recruitment guide for all would-be applicants of the FRSC recruitment exercise must be familiar with some of the basics outlined here.
The Federal Road Safety Commission was established in 1988 with the main aim of making the roads safer across the federation.
Don’t pay any individual or officer any money to give you job at FRSC! All FRSC Recruitment can be gotten on www.frsc.gov.ng.
Before applying for FRSC recruitment, you need to know that, this job is a call to higher service.
FRSC recruitment will give you access to not just be employed by the Federal Government but will enable you to make our road safer.
FRSC Recruitment & Jobs in Nigeria
Below are some FRSC recruitment positions and the available Jobs as disclosed by the Federal Road Safety Commission.
Road Marshal Assistant III at FRSC
Road Marshal Assistant I at FRSC
Road Marshal Assistant II at FRSC
Marshal Inspector II at FRSC
Graduate Marshal Inspector I at FRSC
Graduate Assistant Route Commander at FRSC
Artisan and Tradesman at Federal Road Safety Corps
Marshal Inspector III at FRSC
Nigeria Road Safety Corps Vacancy Update
- Road Marshal Assistant III
- Road Marshal Assistant I
- Road Marshal Assistant II
- Marshal Inspector II
- Graduate Marshal Inspector I
- Graduate Assistant Route Commander
- Artisan and Tradesman
- Marshal Inspector III
FRSC Career Requirements
Below, we’ve outlined some of the requirements as disclosed by FRSC for their recruitment exercise on www.frsc.gov.ng
- Citizenship – Firstly and the most important requirement for successful FRSC recruitment is that you MUST BE A NIGERIAN!
- Age – The stipulated age bracket for FRSC recruitment is between 18years to 30years of age at the time of application.
- Health Status – For successful FRSC recruitment, you must be fit health-wise. This is not limited to physical health but mental health as it pertains to paramilitary activities.
- Relationship Status – The Federal Road Safety Corps has disclosed that you MUST NOT BE MARRIED as at the time of application and as such, you need to provide proves to back up this claim that you are single.
- Height – The FRSC job is for men and women with the following height specification.
- Financial Status – You must not be in any financial threat or harassment before successful recruitment. Also, you must have never been arrested or convicted of any crime.
- IT Proficiency – Though not a strong signal but an added advantage.
- Drivers License – You can’t work with the Federal Road Safety Corps without having a valid driver’s license nor the ability to drive a manual car!
These are major requirement you need to have before applying for the FRSC Recruitment exercise currently ongoing across Nigeria.
FRSC Recruitment Form 2021
Please note, the Federal Road Safety Corps is a lucrative employment, however, you must meet the day to day form requirement of the commission.
This is non-negotiable. You must be a citizen of Nigeria with proof of identification before you can apply for this job and application form.
Therefore, you will be showing proves of your real age on your application form before been considered for FRSC jobs in Nigeria.
There is however a clause for Medical practitioners and drivers wanting to apply. That’s 35years of age at the time of application.
You will need to produce an original health certificate to back up your claims from a government medical hospital or facility.
Falsification of Document will lead to prosecution and disqualification by the agency.
Yes, given the fact that the FRSC recruitment exercise could be tedious, marriage is an automatic disqualification.
For men, you must not be shorter than 1.68 meters of height while for the female applicants, nothing below 1.63 of height.
Being computer literate for your FRSC recruitment would be a plus to your successful recruitment by the FRSC.
FRSC Vacancy Conditions
Below are some other FRSC recruitment conditions; these conditions have to be meet inline with the above listed.
- Pregnant prospective candidates need not apply.
- Some below listed disabilities are not allowed to apply for FRSC jobs in Nigeria.
- Individuals with Impediment in speech (Stammerer/dumb), Gross malformation of teeth malocclusion, and overbite are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates with Knocked knees, Bent knees, Bow legs, K-legs, and Flat foot need not apply.
- Individuals with Bent arms/deformed hands, Amputation of any part of physical body, and partial/total Impaired hearing need not apply.
- Candidates with hunched back, Obesity, Visual impairment or any Medical challenge can’t apply
- Individuals with squint-eye, crossed eye, one- eyed, and any other physical deformity not mentioned can’t apply.
How to Apply for FRSC Jobs in Nigeria?
All FRSC recruitment must be done online on their official portal.
- Therefore, visit the FRSC Recruitment portal on http://www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng/
- Upload all relevant and compulsory documents alongside scanned documents of your original credentials
- SAVE your work and SUBMIT once satisfied with the upload.
- Remember to attach valid documentation and recent passport photography for easier identification.
Make sure you are well prepared for FRSC Jobs by always keeping up to date with their latest updates.
FRSC Recruitment Application Form Closing Date
FRSC Jobs and Application Form closing date is 24th August, 2021.
All Interested and qualified candidates will be shortlisted for the Federal Road Safety recruitment. FRSC Shortlisted applicants are required to print out the form for the screening exercise.
All applicants are to complete their registration before the FRSC recruitment exercise closing date.
All relevant documentations are also to be completed before the closing date of FRSC screening exercise.
It is worthy to note that, the necessary biometrics and biomedical screening and uploading exercise can also be done on FRSC portal for all eligible candidates.
How to contact FRSC 2021 Recruitment Portal?
Below are the different ways to contact the Federal Road Safety Corps official channels for Road Safety recruitment 2021.
Call: 08077690361, 08077690362