Julius Berger Nigeria Plc is recruiting suitable candidates to fill in the position of a IT - Manager (M / F / X)
Job Title: IT - Manager (M / F / X)
Organization: Julius Berger
Job Identification: 154
Job Duty / Responsibilities
- Act as a primary contact for all customer queries and issues
- Supervise IT services team to support and maintain company IT infrastructure.
- Provide support for new releases and deployments.
- Interact with business team to understand business requirements and communicate the same to team members.
- Prioritize and direct team members for timely completion of assigned projects.
- Conduct team meetings on regular basis to discuss about project issues and status.
- Oversee infrastructure upgrades, modifications and deployments.
- Maintains documentations for deployment, maintenance, upgrades, and problem resolution activities.
- Assist in staff recruitment, training, performance evaluation, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Communicate department goals and procedures to team members.
- Ensure team follows best practices and maintain service level agreements.
- Carries out support and repairs
- Completed studies or specialist qualifications in information and communication technology, electrical engineering, communications engineering or a comparable qualification.
- Experience as a team lead in IT with a focus on hands on solutions and personnel responsibility
- Extensive experience in IT support and network
- You are able to take a holistic view of issues beyond your own area of expertise
- High solution orientation with high quality standards and distinctive analytical competence, customer orientation and communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft client and server operating systems, project management, network technology; knowledge of VoIP and Radio systems is an advantage.