Microsoft Nigeria is recruiting suitable candidates to fill in the position of Partner Development Manager (Business Applications) for immediate employment.
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Partner Development Manager (Business Applications)
Organization: Microsoft Nigeria
Job Identification: 1031888
- The Partner Development Manager is responsible for the 360 degree business relationship by partner type (System Integrators, ISV’s and/or Services companies) that sell, service and support Microsoft’s three cloud solutions.
- The PDM is the pivotal role in the relationships Microsoft builds with partner companies.
- They are responsible for engaging at the very highest level of executives building trust by sharing insights about how companies can capitalize on market opportunities by partnering with Microsoft.
- Help partners transform and grow their business in the cloud by developing comprehensive Partner Business Plans for a portfolio of partners to identify short and long-term strategic goals and tactical execution.
- Builds strong relationships with Microsoft and partner resources to design a portfolio of differentiated Cloud solutions across Microsoft’s D365 cloud across segments.
- Guides partners to build a solutions portfolio aligned with market opportunities and defines roadmap to evolve to multi-cloud (Azure, Dynamics365 and Microsoft 365).
- Identify an effective path to market with solutions and Go-To-Market (GTM) activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Deep understanding of digital transformation business drivers, cloud platforms, capabilities and solutions that generate partner growth and innovation.
- 5 - 10+ years of experience in core sales experience, partner channel development, sales, business development, alliance management in the technology industry
- Deep strategic advisor and executive relationship management experience driving sales with partners in commercial businesses.
- Strong experience of managing virtual teams across functions and geographies:
- Strong influence and orchestrator skills helping align Microsoft and partner resources to drive solutions that support customer needs.
- Inclusive and collaborative - driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
- Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort.