Unilever Recruitment is trending. Here are the latest Unilever Nigeria Plc jobs and recruitment on www.unilever.com. See How to apply.
Unilever Recruitment Guide
Unilever Nigeria over the years has developed to be one of the top consumer goods company in the world.
The British-Dutch goods firm headquartered in the United Kingdom has become a household name in over 100 countries and territories.
Unilever was established with the aim of meeting consumer goods and has grown to produce hundreds of consumer products worldwide.
Below, we will be disclosing details of Unilever Jobs and how to Apply during Unilever Recruitment exercise.
Unilever Jobs History
Name: Unilever Plc
Official Website: www.unilever.com (Global) www.unilever-ewa.com (NIG)
Unilever over the years has grown and expanded to inculcate over a hundred subsidiaries and brands.
Working for Unilever will be for self-driven individuals with a passion to work with one of the leading consumer goods leaders in Nigeria and across the globe.
Below, we have made some outlines about Unilever Recruitment and how to apply for Unilever Jobs.
Unilever Recruitment Guide
Unilever Recruitment exercise is currently listed on the official company’s webpage or as stipulated by the company which will be publicly broadcast to members of the general public.
Unilever will love to work with brilliant and inspiring colleagues and business heads. Life at Unilever much aspires via the mode of work and remunerations attached.
Below, we have listed some popular available jobs that are up for a recruitment exercise.
- Geography IT Manager (Nigeria)
- Site Security Officer (Nigeria)
- Finance Analyst (Nigeria)
- Warehouse Clerk (East & West Africa)
- Product Cost Accountant (Kenya)
- Assistant Field Manager (Kenya)
- Brand Manager – Refreshment Category Lead (Singapore)
- Regional Sales Manager (Belgium)
- Auxiliar De Movimentacao (Brazil)
- Competitors Intelligence Coordinator (Brazil)
- Junior Recruitment & Employer Branding Manager (Poland)
- HR Advisor – People Experience Lead (UK)
- Chef de zone Lead (France)
- Finance Business Partner (United States)
- Customer Business Manager (USA)
- District Sales Manager (USA)
NB: For all international applicants, please note that Unilever will have to follow immigration laws within your locality. Do contact your Immigration office for further modalities.
How to Apply for Unilever Jobs?
All applications for Unilever jobs will be advertised on their official career portal/website at https://www.unilevernigeria.com/careers/
Using the link above, you can REGISTER with Unilever, search for job openings at Unilever and get updates peculiar to your qualification.
How to Contact Unilever Nigeria Customer Care?
Below are the channels at which you can contact Unilever Nigeria LTD for any inquiry.
Phone: +234 (1) 279 3000
Email: Not Applicable
More Jobs on Recruitment Day