Aero Contractors careers and recruitment updates for all those looking for job placement at Fly Aero. See the enrollment process.
Aero Contractors Careers & History
Name: Aero Contractors Company of Nigeria Limited
Official Website: www.flyaero.com
Applicants can now visit their official home page to start and submit their applications.
On this page, you will get all the information about Aero contractor’s career opportunities and how to apply.
Aero Contractors also are known as Aero is a well-respected aviation service provider in scheduled commercial and helicopter offshore oil and gas sector operation.
Aero contractor’s career opportunities provide scheduled fixed-wing passenger services to various Nigerian domestic airports and international destinations in the West African sub-region.
With Headquarter in Lagos, Nigeria, Aero contractors operate a combined fleet of around 20 helicopters and 15 fixed-wing aircraft ranging from 50 seat Dash 8 to 144 seat Boeing 737-400/500, employing about 1,300 personnel.
Aero Contractors Jobs & Tips
Aero Contractors’ aim is to attract and retain top talent with ideas and passion that can help modify the future of their business.
By this, they offer the most competitive salaries and benefits obtainable within the industry.
Now, to join the Aero Contractors team of passionate employers below is a guide to help you start your application.
The procedure for the Aero contractors’ application is simple and direct. Provided you meet the requirements for the available job positions, you are sure of getting a slot with the Aero contractors.
On this note, here is a list of available positions on Aero contractors 2019/2020 recruitment
Trending Aero Contractors Career Opportunities
- Cabin Crew (Ab-Initio) (Entry Level)
- Audit/Control Supervisor.
- Audit/Control Officer.
- Audit Officer.
- Aviation Store Assistant.
- Reservation Officer.
- Flight Officer.
- Licensed Aircraft MTCE ENGINEER Electrical & Avionics.
- Licensed Aircraft MTCE ENGINEER Airframe & Engines
Aero Job Requirement
- University Degree or HND certificate
- Basic skills like Good communication skills, Planning, and organizing skills, Ability to work under pressure, Ability to handle customer complaints effectively
- Addition Skills: applicants must possess additional skills peculiar to the area they are applying for, such as Cabin Crew license, License aircraft engineer, etc
How to Apply for Aero Contractors Jobs?
Interested candidates with the required qualifications can send in their application to
- firstname.lastname@example.org for external candidates
- email@example.com for internal candidates (Aero Staff)
Your Job Title should be the subject for the mail.
How To Contact Aero Contractors Customer Care?
Below are the channels at which you can contact Aero Contractors Nigeria for any inquiry.
Filed Under Aviation Jobs