Airtel jobs – See the latest recruitment, application guide and how to apply for a vacancy position at Airtel Nigeria.
Airtel Jobs in Nigeria and Vacancy
Airtel Nigeria Jobs – Here is the latest recruitment and career guide from Airtel – See vacancies and how to apply.
Airtel Nigeria is a major player in the Telecom market in Nigeria and other nations.
Airtel Nigeria has come to the leading force when it comes to telecommunications in Nigeria.
Over the years we have seen the great advancement recorded by this Telecom company as the go head on with the best of the best not just in Nigeria but in Africa.
Here we shall be discussing all the trending jobs and recruitment as it pertains Airtel in Nigeria.
About Airtel Nigeria
Airtel is headquartered in Delhi India has entered the Nigerian market with different post-paid and prepaid plans that has been greatly welcomed by many Nigerians.
Airtel office in different change in hands from the time they were called Econet, Zain and now Airtel.
Currently Airtel is present in over 14 countries, with huge presence in Africa.
Nigeria has been a major market for Airtel and their subscribers keeps growing by the day.
Airtel Jobs Requirements
Below will be disclosing some of the general requirements that is needed to work with Airtel.
Airtel jobs lucrative and will definitely advance your chain in the telecommunication industry.
There are a whole lot of things to consider when planning to work with Airtel.
The below requirements also will determine if you qualify for Airtel jobs and what is really required of you to apply.
This requirement has been gotten from previous recruitment exercise along with the current ones as we select what really works.
- You must be a Nigerian with proves to show to apply for Airtel jobs.
- Minimum 2years working experience in a reputable telecom company will be an added advantage.
- Computer literacy is also an added advantage.
- Degree in Engineering or its relative course is a requirement for Airtel jobs.
- You must be within the age brackets as stated in the individual job description to apply (18yrs to 30yrs) except otherwise stated.
- Documentation to back your academic qualification and identification where applicable.
- NYSC discharge letter or exemption certificate is required except otherwise stated.
Airtel Core Values: Summarizes as ‘AIR’ – Alive, Inclusive and Respectful.
Trending Airtel Jobs
Below are some of the popular Airtel jobs in Nigeria.
This job will disclose on Airtel official website and as such we will be taking out time to go through them.
You will need to check through the requirements to know if you qualify for either of the below listed positions.
- Senior Executive
- Zonal Sales Manager
- Team Leader
- Executive Manager
- Cost Analyst
- Lead – Mobility & Telemedia
- Territory Sales Manager
- Area Manager
- Engineer – Network Surveillance Optics
- Operations Manager
- Shift Engineer
- Franchise Manager
- Activation Manager
- Site Deployment Head
How to apply for Airtel Jobs?
All Airtel recruitment application should be directed to Airtel official portal.
Below are some ways of applying for Airtel jobs in Nigeria.
- Visit the official Airtel Career website located https://www.airtel.com.ng/career
- Go through the listed jobs and select the ones you qualify for.
- You have to go through the requirements to see the ones you need to apply for.
- Select your desired job and fill in the application as required on the portal.
- Submit your application form and CV.
- Top Telecom Jobs in Nigeria
- Lumos Nigeria
- Microsoft Nigeria
- 9Mobile Recruitment & Vacancy
- MTN Nigeria
- Airtel Careers