Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Recruitment and trending jobs are all outlined here. See available positions and CBN career guide.
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Jobs and Vacancies
Name: Central Bank of Nigeria
Official Website: www.cbn.gov.ng
The Central Bank of Nigeria is the centralized bank in the nation and it was established in 1958 and commenced its work in 1959 respectively.
CBN recruitment will give all those interested in working at the apex of banking the opportunity to work with CBN.
CBN oversees all financial regulations in Nigeria and regulates all financial functions and circulation of funds in the nation.
CBN Trending Jobs
Below, we outline some of the departmental jobs that could be made available during the Central Bank of Nigeria recruitment exercise.
- Banking Supervision
- Capacity Development
- Consumer Protection
- Corporate Communication
- Financial Market
- Financial Policy and Regulations
- Human Resources
- Legal Services
- Medical Services
- Monetary Policy
- Other Financial Institutions Supervision
- Procurement and Support services
- Security Services
- Trade and Exchange
CBN Job Requirements
To successfully apply for CBN jobs at all levels, you must meet the requirements of the organization.
Some of these requirements include:
- You must possess a minimum of BSC degree or HND
- You must possess a minimum of Second Class Lower Division
- You must not be 30 years of age as at the time of application
- You must not have any criminal record as at the time of application
- You must be fluent in the English language.
How to Apply for CBN jobs?
You don’t need any individual to process your CBN recruitment for you. You can get this done yourself by the listed steps.
Don’t Pay anyone cash or otherwise for Central Bank jobs in Nigeria.
All application for the Central Bank of Nigeria recruitment must be done on the official portal or via email to the official CBN address as detailed below:
- Visit http://www.cbn.gov.ng
- Locate the CAREER at the top of the page to apply.
You can address all inquiries to:
Central Bank of Nigeria,
Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
Central Business District,
Abuja, Federal Capital Territory,
Trending Federal Jobs
Pls can someone educate me on how to apply? There seems to be no link to the recruitment portal. Thanks.
Please I want to know how to apply for job position in CBN.