Deloitte & Touche Nigeria jobs and how to secure a placement during a vacancy announcement. Here are some available Deloitte positions.
Deloitte & Touche Nigeria Career Guide
Name: Deloitte & Touche
Established: London, 1845 (Nigeria, 1952)
Official Website: www.deloitte.com
Deloitte is an accounting multinational organizations that are renowned to be the largest professional services network world over.
Deloitte is headquarters in London, the United Kingdom with a stronghold in Nigeria.
As at today, Deloitte boasts of over 300,000 professionals member firms in audit, financial advisory, tax, consulting, risk management, and other services.
Deloitte has a heavy presence not just in London and Nigeria as indicated above but in over 150 nations and territories.
It provides a cover for the collaboration of thousands of independent audit, financial advisory, tax, consulting, and risk management firms.
Deloitte Career qualifications
Below are some of the qualifications that must be met to apply for this job.
- Masters/ BSc/ B.A./ B.Eng./B.Tech/ HND with minimum second class upper credit in any discipline
- Minimum 5 credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects (Mathematics and English Language) in one sitting only
- 3 years of work experience and 2 years’ experience in a related job will be an advantage
- Great oral and written communication skills, preferably in the English language
How to Apply for Deloitte Nigeria Jobs?
- Visit the official Deloitte career at https://www2.deloitte.com/ng/en.html
- Select any of the displayed positions
- Click on VIEW JOB DETAILS to see the requirements and instructions
- Access the Application page
- Apply for the position
Deloitte salary structure in Nigeria
The salary structure of a Senior Tax Consultant and an Information Technology Manager range between $55,000 and $150,000 per year.
The above figure totals to N21,450,000 and N58,500,000 per annum depending on the exchange rate