EcoBank Jobs – See the latest recruitment, application guide and how to apply for a vacancy position at Eco Bank.
EcoBank Jobs in Nigeria
Name: Ecobank – Pan African Bank
Established: May, 1985
Official Website: www. ecobank.com
Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985.
Ecobank is a Pan African financial institution with banking and financial services operations across 34 countries in Africa, the United Arab Emirates, and the United Kingdom.
They operate across 5 regional offices in Africa namely: Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Cameroun and Ivory Coast. Below is the guide for EcoBank Job registration.
Ecobank Job Description and Requirement
Ecobank Nigerian PLC recruitment is open for both OND holders and graduates from different professions.
Other requirements are:
- Applicants should not be more than 28 years old.
- First degree in any discipline from a reputable foreign or national institution with a minimum of 2.1
- Master’s degree from a reputable foreign or national institution (Full-time study)
- Must have completed NYSC with 1-2 years post NYSC experience
You can use the comment box below if you have any questions or for more clarification and to get notifications for Ecobank Registration and Ecobank HR links.
Available Ecobank Jobs
- Ecobank Nigeria Nationwide Graduate Development Programme
- Ecobank Nigeria Management Development Programme
This guide on EcoBank recruitment has been carefully outlined to help you start and complete your application for any career exercise.
If followed carefully, you will have a better chance of scaling through all the stages of EcoBank recruitment and get a chance to be hired as a permanent staff.
How to Apply for EcoBank jobs?
- All applications for Ecobank Recruitment will be advertised on their official career portal/website at https://ecobank.com/group/careers
- Using the above link you can search for JOB openings with Ecobank and get updates peculiar to your country and state.
- You can also create an account with Ecobank at their career portal. Once you register and log in, you have access to available jobs from which you can upload your CV to get an invitation for an interview.
Ecobank frequently asked vacancy questions
When Ecobank is recruiting, it will be well broadcasted. However, you can always submit your CV to the HR department.
Visit https://ecobank.com/group/careers and follow the instructions listed.
The official EcoBankNigeria customer care number is 0700 500 0000
Ahmadu Bello Way,