Federal jobs in Nigeria – Here are top Federal Government recruitment and application form. See the ongoing vacancy and federal salary scheme.
Federal Jobs in Nigeria
Upon the recent statistics released on Unemployment rate in Africa, Nigeria happens to top the list of Countries with the most Unemployed Youths.
The Federal Government looks set to change the stats by sanctioning an Open Recruitment Process.
This will involve various government ministries such as the Federal Ministry of Agriculture, Information, Defense, Health and Social Service, Finance and Economic Development, etc.
Special Adviser to the President, Femi Adesina in a news briefing confirmed this move saying “The recent unemployment stat is not a thing of joy for us as a country and the move for Mass recruitment this year is I think long overdue”.
Federal Government Job Stance
“It’s not as if there are no jobs in Nigeria or is it that the Federal government has for ones been quiet about it but the truth is this nation continually increases in population on daily basis and with this, the rate of unemployment increases also.
However, a Mass recruitment process will be coming up and I am sure we’ll narrow down the unemployment rate in Nigeria”.
The Special Adviser also made it known that the Recruitment Exercise will be done across the country and the initial target for the first batch will be for 10,000 applicants while the second Batch will be announced in due course.
Trending Federal Jobs in Nigeria
- Civil Service Commission (Headquarter – Abuja)
- Department of State Security – DSS (Founded – 1986)
- Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (Headquarter – Abuja)
- Federal Civil Service Commission – FCSC (Founded – 1979)
- Federal Defense Space Administration – DSA (Founded – 2016)
- Federal Fire Service – FFS (Founded – 1901)
- Federal Inland Revenue Service – FIRS (Founded – 1943)
- Federal Ministry of Defence (Headquarter – Abuja)
- Federal Ministry of Finance (Headquarter – Abuja)
- Federal Ministry of Health (Headquarter – Abuja)
- Federal Ministry of Information and Communication (Headquarter – Abuja)
- Federal Ministry of Interior (Headquarter – Abuja)
- Federal Ministry of Justice (Headquarter – Lagos)
- Federal Ministry of Transportation (Headquarter – Lagos)
- Federal Road Safety Corps – FRSC (Founded – 1988)
- Independent National Electoral Commission – INEC (Founded – 1998)
- Ministry of Petroleum Resources (Headquarter – Abuja)
- National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control – NAFDAC (Founded – 1993)
- National Drug Law Enforcement Agency – NDLEA (Founded – 1990)
- National Identity Management Commission – NIMC (Founded – 2007)
- Nigeria Air Force – NAF (Founded – 1964)
- Nigeria Army (Founded – 1960)
- Nigeria Center for Disease Control – NCDC (Founded – 2011)
- Nigeria Civil Defense Corps – NSCDC (Founded – 2003)
- Nigeria Custom Service (Founded – 1958)
- Nigeria Immigration Service – NIS (Founded – 1963)
- Nigeria Police Force – NPF (Founded – 1930)
- Nigeria Port Authority – NPA (Founded – 1954)
- Nigeria Prison Service (Founded – 1861)
- Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation – NNPC (Founded – 1977)
- Nigerian Television Authority – NTA (Founded – 1977)
How to Apply for Federal Jobs in Nigeria?
Applying for a Government job is quite simple than most expect.
- Visit any of the listed Government jobs.
- Select your desired position
- Read though the requirements and ill application forms online
- Check your email to confirm you application.