Fidelity Bank jobs – See the latest recruitment, application guide and how to apply for a vacancy position at Fidelity Bank.
Fidelity Bank Jobs in Nigeria
Get the latest Fidelity Bank Jobs for Graduates and Interns here. See trending recruitment and how to apply.
Right here on this page, you will access all the necessary knowledge you need on Fidelity Bank job openings and how to apply.
Fidelity Bank is a licensed commercial bank in Nigeria. She was incorporated in the year 1987 and began its operations in 1988.
Following the renewed retail and digital banking drive, Fidelity Bank was ranked the 4th best bank in Nigeria.
History of Fidelity Bank Nigeria
Name: Fidelity Bank (Fidelity Bank Plc.)
Year of Operation: 1988
Official Website: www.fidelitybank.ng
Being the fastest growing merchant bank in the country, Fidelity Bank has proven to be an establishment with which an aspirant can build a career path.
However, to qualify as a member of Team Fidelity, there are traits expected from their candidates. These are:
- Talent (an innate mental aptitude)
- Ambition (a desire to succeed)
- Character (a total quality of integrity which will guide the talent and ambition to productive ends)
Fidelity Bank Recruitment
The guide on Fidelity Bank recruitment has been carefully outlined to help you start and your application for the recruitment exercise.
Accessing the right information will definitely give you leverage in the recruitment exercise.
This is why we are making sure we keep you updated. You can also check the official website of the bank from time to time.
Trending Fidelity Bank Jobs
- Front Desk Officers
- Graduate Trainee
- Retail Sales Executive
Fidelity Bank Job Description and Requirement
- Minimum of Second Class Lower (2.2) from any discipline.
- 5 Credit at WAEC/NECO including Maths & English
- Applicants should not be more than 27 years old.
- NYSC discharge certificate as proof of serving the Nigerian government.
- The applicant must be ambitious, discreet and of good character.
Should you have any questions, please endeavor to ask through the comment section.
How to apply for Fidelity Bank Jobs?
All application for Fidelity Recruitment will be made on their official career portal/ website at careers.fidelitybank.ng
- Visit www.careers.fidelitybank.ng
- Click on the Top left side of your screen and Select Register
- Input your Registration / Login Details and then Send.
- Fill in the Applicants User Profile form and attached CV where required.
- Then hit the Submit Button
During your application period, make sure you have a close relationship with your email address as application response and Interview dates will be communicated via Mail to applicants.
How To Contact Fidelity Bank Customer Care?
Fidelity Bank’s contact care is available 24/7 (weekends and public holidays inclusive).
All potential candidates are strongly advised to keep checking this site while we make every effort on our part to keep you adequately informed.
Remember, the right information empowers and gives the necessary leverage.