Home Vacancy Gold Fields Ghana Job Recruitment (2 Positions)

Gold Fields Ghana Job Recruitment (2 Positions)

Gold Fields Ghana is recruitment suitable candidates in the ongoing exercise. Here are the available job vacancies for interested candidates.

Gold Fields Ghana Available Jobs

Gold Fields holds a 90% attributable portion of the Mineral Resources and Mineral Reserves for Tarkwa, with the remaining 10% held by the Ghanaian Government as a free carried interest.

Tarkwa is a large open-pit gold mine that uses well-defined selective surface mining methods to optimize the extraction of the sedimentary mineral deposits.

Tarkwa is a high-volume, low-grade open pit surface operation, which exploits narrow, tabular auriferous conglomerates.

The operation consists four open pits – Pepe-Mantraim, Teberebie, Akontansi and Kottraverchy.

Below are the trending Jobs available at the Gold Fields Ghana for all interested candidates and individuals.

1. Unit Manager – Energy & Carbon

2. Investigations Coordinator