Independent Corrupt Practices Commission, ICPC Recruitment is trending. See job vacancies and career guide.
Independent Corrupt Practices Commission Careers
The Independent Corrupt Practices and other Related Offences Commission popularly known as Independent Corrupt Practices Commission, ICPC is an Agency founded in September 29, 2000 by Fmr. President Olusegun Obasanjo to tackle corruption to its root.
As at the early 90s, corruption has been a major disaster to the nation as billions has been embezzled both in cash and other related means across the country and that brought about the birth of ICPC.
The Obasanjo led administration vested upon the ICPC power to Investigate Financial theft, Bring down people engaging tax fraud and above all Put behind bars corrupt government officials which the agency has been handling well leaving no stone untouched.
In the spirit of continuity, the present administration has ordered the Agency to widen there scope by adding more capable hands to the Agency as corruption rate is at the rise once again.
As at early 2019, Nigeria was and is still branded one of the most corrupt nation in the world by International Bodies and the Nigerian President looks set to change and restore Nigeria back to her feet by suctioning the ICPC Recruitment Exercise.
The ICPC committee has also made it known that a recruitment exercise will soon kick of in the agency as ICPC look forward to adding to her ranks.
Available ICPC Jobs
- Executive Officer
- Senior Executive Officer
- Senior Officer
- Principal Officer
Contractors were also listed to be needed but it’s claimed that recruitment for that section will commence after which the above listed vacancies are settled.
ICPC Vacancy Requirements
- Applicants must be Nigerian.
- Must not be Below 21yrs of Age and not above 30yrs old as at the time of application.
- Date of birth/ declaration of age.
- Applicants must have a clean Social record OFF Prison.
- Applicants Must have acquired a National Diploma in a discipline related to the Job.
- Applicants must be Computer literate.
- NYSC Certificate
- A minimum of two years working experience.
How to Apply for ICPC Jobs?
- Visit www.icpc.gov.ng or www.dcslrecruits.com.
- Navigate through to Careers
- Click on Apply Online
- Select Desired Job
- Fill in the form and attach necessary documents