Microsoft Nigeria is recruiting suitable candidates to fill in the position of Learning Design and Curriculum Manager.
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning Design and Curriculum Manager
Organization: Microsoft Nigeria
Job Identification: 1030411
- Design and develop high-quality written, video, and interactive content for self-service and instructor-led delivery.
- Have skills in instructional design, learning development principles and tools, the ability to develop technical training content.
- Work closely with engineers to design, develop, and maintain technical learning content and curricula for engineering disciplines.
- Be comfortable working autonomously in an area of technical and professional skills to analyze training needs and develop complex curricula and interactive activities.
- Assess training needs through surveys, interviews, and product telemetry to determine performance gaps and identify opportunities, priorities, and recommended training interventions within course ware and software to improve course development strategies.
- Customize and build content to support the program strategy
- Drive the execution, implementation and delivery of the curriculum and program based on strategy, plan design and modality.
- Assist in developing & maintaining technical training content, lab exercises, presentations, and accompanying materials.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment to deliver learning content on rapidly changing technologies.
- Have strong project management and communication skills so that stakeholders, teammates and leadership understand timelines and milestones.
- At least three years of experience with successful on-demand and instructor-led training programs.
- Proven skills with a variety of eLearning content creation tools.
- Demonstrated success in using data and metrics to validate assumptions, recommendations and drive lasting positive operational changes and improvements.
- Highly self-directed and comfortable in a startup environment with ambiguous and rapidly growing learning demands.
- Strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion.
- Startup experience a plus.
- The job requires travel up to 25% travel.
- Nigeria work authorization and criminal background check are required.