EHA is recruiting suitable candidates to fill in the position of Sales, Commercial Lead for immediate employment.
EHA Clinics, a subsidiary of eHealth Africa, is a chain of clinics spread across Nigeria that provides innovative and technology-driven healthcare to the population.
Job Title: Sales, Commercial Lead
Job Location: Abuja
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Manage Government liaison and relationships at national and state in relation to sales activities
- Lead the development and production of marketing materials and execute marketing, sales, and growth strategy focused both on customer acquisition and customer satisfaction.
- Assigned a geographic sales area (TA) to achieve company sales target objectives.
- As a marketing/sales rep, your goal is to increase the visibility and awareness of our company’s medical products especially the Gazelle, and to maximize sales growth. Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Execute marketing and sales activities, in the assigned territory
- Increase market penetration and monitor performance against planned objectives in your own area & take action to close the gap
- Network effectively & build meaningful relationships with key customers & opinion leaders in their own territory and constantly manage their expectations
- Develop and maintain consultative sales relationships with and Support Foundations and charitable organizations around outreach programs to increase sales of EHA Clinics’ products
- Provide reports & feedback pertaining to trends/opportunities or risk identified in own territory
- Provide platform training to clients as needed
- Adheres to Policies and procedures
- Adheres to EHAClinics code of conduct as well as ethical standards
- Is consistently at work and on time
- Ensures compliance with laws and regulations.
Job Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Laboratory Science or Biomedical Engineering
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills.
- Good learning ability.
- Strong leadership skills that include the ability to build effective sales teams, the ability to motivate others, delegation, and timely/quality decision making.
- Exemplary skills with leading and managing multidisciplinary teams, as well as mentoring other team members in a clinical setting.
- Proven work experience as a Marketing/sales manager or similar role
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery is a plus
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules, and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong leadership skills, including experience preparing scopes, schedules, and budgets for proposals and projects.
- Must be able to work as a leader and member of a team and possess initiative and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, organizational skills, and great attention to detail. Must be able to work as a member of a team and possess good problem-solving skills.
- Must have flexibility in working hours, including on-call availability and the willingness.