United Bank for Africa, UBA is recruiting suitable candidates to fill in the position of a Team Member, Insurance for immediate employment.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa's leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Job Title: Team Member, Insurance
Organization: United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
Job Identification: Full-time
- Bank-wide insurance coverage of all bank assets insurable risks at optimal cost.
- Prompt processing of insured risks claims.
- Reviewing and updating Corporate Insurance Policies to reflect best practices & reduce cost.
- Placing on cover (through the broker) of all assets and insurable risks.
- Ensure all vehicles under the bank's sinking fund scheme are promptly placed on 3rd party cover with the underwriters.
- Ensure all insured loss incidents are reported promptly to the underwriters through our brokers.
- Ensure all documents required for successful insurance claims are obtained from relevant business offices and head office departments, reviewed and forwarded promptly to the lead underwriter through the insurance broker.
- First degree in any related field.
- Possession of relevant masters degree / Professional certification will be an added advantage.