Mercy Corps recruitment and career guide for job placements. See the trending vacancies and how to apply.
Mercy Corps Jobs and Career Guide
Mercy Corps is a Non-Governmental player in the international arena of hospitality and humanitarian services.
Mercy Corps was established with a specific mission in 1979; to aid regions plagued with instabilities either economically, demographically or geographically.
As an NGO, Mercy Corp focuses on conflict resolutions and management across borders using different tools at its disposal.
Mercy Corps Core Values – “Human resilience, spiritual and humanitarian values, peaceful communities, Saves and improves lives in the world’s toughest places.”
Mercy Corps Jobs in Nigeria
Working at Mercy Corps is all about creating and making impacts.
As a Non-governmental organization, working with Mercy Corps are for individuals who will put the needs of others before theirs.
Mercy Corps jobs are available depending on the vacancies displayed.
We have outlined some jobs associated and affiliated with Nigeria from Mercy Corps.
- Safeguarding Investigations Team Manager
- Accounting Manager – International Finance
- Part-time Finance Manager
- Director – Foundation Partnerships
- Gift Processing Coordinator
- Administrative Assistant
- Global HR Investigations Team Manager
- Managing Director – Brand Marketing
- Safeguarding Advisor – Edinburgh or London
- Assistant Program Officer – Learning & Development
Mercy Corps Career Requirements
To better prepare the UNDP in achieving its vision on sustainability development amongst member states, we have highlighted some of the requirements to work in this agency.
It is worthy to note that some specific vacancies and careers from undp will come with individual requirements aside the ones listed below.
- BSc./BA in the relevant field of work
- Minimum 2years working experience
- Great Writing Skills
- Great Communication Skills
- Additional knowledge in French, Arabic, Spanish will be an added advantage
- Good Interpersonal skills
- MS Word, Excel, Google Suite, Powerpoint, etc skills
How to apply for Mercy Corps Jobs?
Please direct all applications and career updates to the official MercyCorps portal.
Below is a simple step and guide on how to apply and fill your application form cum submit your CV.
- Visit the official Mercy Corps Career portal on https://www.mercycorps.org/careers
- Select your job preference, region, and qualified requirements.
- Go through the qualifications and commence your application.
- Accept Mercy Corps Data Consent
- Fill the application form, attach the cover letter and portfolio (optional)
- Submit your application
What is Mercy Corps Salary Scale in Nigeria?
Mercy Corps salary scale for their entry-level is pegged at 100,00 naira monthly.