Microsoft Nigeria Jobs – Here are the latest recruitment and career guide from Microsoft Incorporation.
Microsoft Nigeria Career Guide
Name: Microsoft Nigeria
Official Website: www.microsoft.com
Microsoft Nigeria is an arm of Microsoft Corporation serving Nigeria and its environs.
The American multinational technology company is headquartered in Redmond, Washington.
Microsoft has witnessed different transition and development of products, supports and personal computers.
Microsoft Nigeria has also grown to propel innovation through various flagship hardware products.
Founded by Bill Gates and Paul Allen on April 4, 1975, Microsoft has grown to dominate the personal computer operating system market and have also advanced into new technological areas like the smartphone market and artificial intelligence.
Microsoft Job Requirements
- BSC/HND in a relevant field of study
- Must have between 2-5years of industry experience.
- Ability to understand and contribute to technical documentation.
Top Microsoft Nigeria Vacancies
- Technical Designer – Web Frameworks
- Technical Designer
- PM – Engineering Innovation
How to Apply for Microsoft Jobs?
- Visit https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en
- Select desired Job vacancy and apply
- Submit application and details