Nigerian Airforce Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022 – Get Nigeria Air force PDF Shortlist for Screen and examination Centres for July 2021.
Nigerian Airforce Shortlisted Candidates 2021
Nigerian Airforce Shortlisted Candidates PDF guide. See NAF screening dates, Airforce exam centre, names, and results here.
The Nigerian Airforce shortlisted candidates will have their names already posted according to their state of application.
As the NAF registration portal closes,candidates have been waiting for the screening and shortlisted guide.
This guide will be frequently updated and displays all relevant information from the recruitment exercise till shortlisted.
For all the registered during the last exercise, the next guide will enlighten you on the next step to take.
How to Check Airforce (NAF) Shortlisted Candidates PDF List?
Checking and Downloading the Nigerian AirForce shortlisted candidates PDF file is easy, so far you have either a computer or an Android device with a data connection.
- Visit the official portal of Nigerian Air Force Shortlist at http://airforce.mil.ng/downloads
- Scroll down to see the list of Available downloads (Based on your Year of Application
- Click on Download to download the full List
- Once Fully downloaded, Press ‘Ctrl+F’ on your System to Search your name
- Type in your name and press Enter to search.
For a More Simplified Method, Click Here for download.
Nigerian Airforce Shortlist Updates
The full list has been outlined and can be viewed and downloaded in PDF FORMAT.
To download the NAF Shortlist PDF file directly, click here.
The Nigerian Air Force list has been graded based on the 15 State Zones across the federation. You are to make adequate preparation for the upcoming exams by getting familiar with the Nigerian Air Force.
This is applicable to Batch A, Batch B or Batch C as applicable.
Nigeria Airforce Screening Centers and Exam Dates
All Screening Exercise and Exam dates for Nigerian Air Force shortlisted candidates have been posted on NAF official portal on http://airforce.mil.ng/downloads
The Shortlisted names for Screening exercise have been Zoned according to the 15 states of which each candidate applied as indicated by the Nigerian Air Force.
- Bauchi Screening Base
- Benin Air Force Base
- Enugu Airforce Base
- Ilorin Airforce Screening Base
- Sokoto Airforce Screening
So, all shortlist for NAF shortlist are to take note of this news as applicable.
Nigeria Airforce Screening Location & Final List
This will be taking place at the NAF Base in Kawo, Kaduna including nthe following.
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Minna State
- Nassarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
- FCT (Federal Capital Territory)
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Plateau State
Nigerian Airforce (NAF) Consent Form
You can download the Nigerian Air Force Consent form online.
- Visit the official NAF consent Form portal at https://www.airforce.mil.ng/apply-now
- Log in with your Applicant ID and Email address
- Click on Download to download the NAF consent form and submit as at when due
Congratulations to you if you got shortlisted but it’s important you know that going for Screening without some particular items might hinder and put all your daily effort of joining the force at risk.
Items Needed for Nigerian Airforce Screening Exercise
Below are some of the items you are required to come along with during the Nigerian Air Force Screening Exercise.
It is expedient for all candidates to report with the listed items:
- Credentials: Originals & Photocopies
- Vest: 2 White Vests
- Shorts: 2 Blue PT Shorts
- Canvas: A pair of Canvas Shoes
- Other Items: Passport Photographs (4pcs), Hand Sanitizer, Face Mast & writing materials
- Medical Reports
- Attestation Forms duly signed
- Local Government Certificate
- Original Credentials used during the online Application
- 2 Passport photographs (recent)
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration
- Academic Certificates
- Parental Consent
- Aptitude Writing Materials
Nigerian Airforce Salary Structure
The salary structure of all those that applied is pegged at N180,000 monthly for a Pilot Officer.
The above figure could total to N2,160,000 annually excluding other remuneration depending on rank and academic qualification cum federal grading structure.