NAFDAC Recruitment for the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control Form career guide.
NAFDAC Career Guide
Name: National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control
Official Portal: www.nafdac.gov.ng
The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) recruitment guide for would-be applicants. These are things you must be familiar with some of the basics outlined here.
The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control was established in 1993 with the main aim of making drug consumption in Nigeria safer.
NAFDAC regulates all drugs that flows into Nigeria and also maintain a balance of distribution of only genuine drugs across Nigeria.
NAFDAC will make an official announcement when their recruitment is ongoing. Don’t pay any individual or officer any money to give you a job at NAFDAC! All NAFDAC Recruitment can be gotten on www.nafdac.gov.ng.
NAFDAC recruitment is not just an opportunity to be employee by the Federal Government but will enable you to make this nation great in tackling fake products.
NAFDAC Job Requirements
Depending on the Job that you are applying for, there are a few requirements you must possess before working with the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC).
- Academic Qualification: One of the vital requirements to work with the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) is that, you must have B.Sc, HND, OND or NCE in a recognized institution.
- Age – The stipulated age bracket for NAFDAC recruitment 2019 is between 18 years to 35 years as at the time of application.
- Nationality – All applicants must be a Nigerian.
Please note, the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) is a lucrative employment, as such, you must meet the day to day requirement of the agency.
Falsification of Document will lead to prosecution and disqualification by NAFDAC.
- Health Status – For a successful NAFDAC recruitment, you must be fit health wise. This is not limited to physical health but mental health as it pertain paramilitary activities.
- Financial Status – As a must by every institution, you must not be in any financial harassment or threat, must have never been arrested or convicted of any crime.
NAFDAC Vacancies and Careers
Below are some of the available Jobs and services as disclosed by the Agency that they offer which could tailor their recruitment exercise.
- Product Registration & Regulation
- Port Inspection
- Facility Inspection
- GMP Inspections
- Laboratory Analysis and research
- Compliance & Enforcement
- Pharmacovigilance & Post Market Surveillance
- Consumer Safety
- Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises
How to APPLY for NAFDAC Jobs?
There’s been a lot of speculations on how to apply for a job at NAFDAC but one thing you need to have in mind is all NAFDAC recruitment must be done online on their official portal.
- Therefore, visit the FRSC Recruitment portal on https://www.nafdac.gov.ng/
- Go through the requirements and Upload all relevant documents.
- Attach valid documentation and recent passport photography.
Other Jobs in Nigeria
Pls notify me when recruitment start
Try to make the recruitment porous to the common Nigeria
I need info about NAFDAC recruitment
please i seriously need an urgent update concerning nafdac 2019 recruitment exercise.
Need an update via the recruitment exercise
Need an update on when recruitment starts.
The website is not accessible
Try again by evening
When will NAFDAC start their recruitment exercise?
It is really true that nafdac is recruiting? if is true why is the site not accessible?
Where are we dropping our email address
At least Nigerian youths can benefit from their education since that our country is who knows you and who you know
i visit their website but they said they are not recruiting currently
Send you email to the underlisted Email. Don’t Wait till they officially announce a vacant position. Those are just formalities!
It is really bad that the son of a nobody cannot just login to a portal apply and wait to get a feedback telling him to come for an interview… it’s really sad! Even the portals are fake a times… you cannot loggin from your phone in peace to access it directly….
Aisha! That is why Recruitment Day is here for!
We want to decentralize the way recruitment is done.
Just follow the tutorials above and you will access the REAL sites and their Contacts!
This. Recruitment is very important not only to the person that may opportune with an employment in this organisation but to the society in general because it will help the organisation to have much number of workers whose will take part in running the organisation.
The has greater economic opportunity and respond better to global challenges than at any time in the past