The Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation, NAIC Recruitment and application form – Here is how to apply.
NAIC Recruitment and Career Guide
Name: Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation- NAIC
Founded: 15th November, 1987
Official Website: www.naic.gov.ng
Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation (NAIC) is a wholly-owned Federal Government of Nigeria insurance company set up specifically to provide Agricultural risks insurance cover to Nigerian farmers.
They offer Agricultural insurance for Subsidized livestock, Commercial crops, commercial livestock, Multiple Cover, and Subsidized crops.
NAIC also offers General Insurance for Motor & Liability, Fire & Special Peril, General Accident, Engineering & Bonds, Special Risks.
NAIC Vacancy Guide
This guide on NAIC recruitment has been carefully outlined to help you start and complete your application for the NAIC recruitment exercise.
Please note, all NAIC Jobs must be channeled through the official channels! Do not pay any individual or personnel any money to secure your Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation job.
If followed carefully, you will have a better chance of scaling through all the stages of Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation recruitment and get your dream job.
To start with, note that All applications for NAIC recruitment must be done on their official website at www.naic.gov.ng.
So, on no occasion should you pay anyone for NAIC Jobs.
You can use the comment box below if you have any questions or for more clarification.
NAIC Career Requirement
To start your application, below are some requirements of NAIC Recruitment;
- Interested Candidates or Applicants must be citizen of Nigeria by birth.
- All interested applicants should be able to provide a valid identification card such as voters’ cards, Driver licenses, National identity cards, and international Passport.
- Applicants should possess the First school Leaving certificate and O’level Result in either WAEC, NECO, or it’s equivalent.
- Applicants should also be free from financial embarrassment and debt harassment.
- All Applicants should have no criminal records.
Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
You don’t need any individual to process your NAIC recruitment for you. You can do this yourself on NAIC recruitment portal.
Don’t Pay anyone cash or otherwise for NAIC jobs in Nigeria.
How to Apply on NAIC Jobs?
- All applications for NAIC Recruitment will be done on their official website at www.naic.gov.ng.
- All potential Applicants are to take note and keep checking the site for the application opening date.
Other Insurance Jobs