View available NAMA Recruitment and jobs from the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency and how to apply.
NAMA Recruitment and Application Guide
Name: Nigerian Airspace Management Agency – NAMA
Official Website: www.nama.gov.ng
This guide on NAMA recruitment has been carefully outlined to help you start and complete your application for NAMA vacancy exercise.
If followed carefully, you will have a better chance of scaling through all the stages of Nigerian Airspace Management Agency recruitment and get your dream job.
To start with, note that all applications for NAMA recruitment must be done on their official website at www.nama.gov.ng.
So, on no occasion should you pay anyone for NAMA Jobs.
You can use the comment box below if you have any questions or for more clarification.
NAMA Functions and Operations
Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) provides air traffic services in Nigeria, including
- Air traffic control
- Visual and non-visual aids
- Aeronautical telecommunication services
- Electricity supplies relating thereto, to enable public transport, private, business, and military aircraft.
- Fly, as far as practicable and as safely as possible.
They provide aerodromes at all the major Nigerian airports, the navigation services necessary for the operation of aircraft taking-off and landing.
The Institution integrates the above into the overall air traffic within the Nigerian airspace.
What are the Requirements for NAMA Jobs?
To start your application, below are some requirements of NAMA Recruitment:
- Interested Candidates or Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth.
- All interested applicants should be able to provide a valid identification card such as voters’ cards, Driver licenses, National identity cards, and international Passport.
- Applicants should possess the First school Leaving certificate and O’level Result in either WAEC, NECO, or it’s equivalent.
- Applicants should also be free from financial embarrassment and debt harassment.
- All Applicants should have no criminal records.
- Strong ability to develop and interpret technical data/information
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skill
- Highly proficient in the use of Ms. Office Suite.
NOTE: Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
All NAMA Jobs vacancy inquiries must be channeled through the official channels! Do not pay any individual or personnel any money to secure your Nigerian Airspace Management Agency recruitment.
NAMA Vacancy Positions
There are various positions one can apply for which is based on your qualification, examples are:
- Navigational Aids
- Airfield Lighting
- Air Traffic Control
- Aeronautical Communications
- Aeronautical Information Services
- Technical Evaluation And Manpower Development
- Search And Rescue Civil/Military Coordination
How do I Apply for NAMA Jobs?
All applications for NAMA Recruitment will be done on their official website at www.nama.gov.ng.
- Visit the official site at www.nama.gov.ng
- Scroll to the top of your screen and click Careers and get on with the process.
- All potential Applicants are to take note and keep checking the site for the application opening date.
WARNING: You don’t need any individual to process your NAMA recruitment for you. You can do this yourself on the NAMA portal. Don’t Pay anyone cash or otherwise
Other Jobs in Nigeria