NASIMS Test Portal was unveiled by the Federal government to help with NPower Batch C Registration and application. See how NASIMS login works.
NPower NASIMS Portal – All you need to know
The Federal Government has unveiled plans to empower one million Nigerians through the NPower Batch C scheme.
The National Social Investment Management System, NASIMS has been set up by the Buhari administration to empower more candidates aside from the over 500,000 the scheme has empowered to date.
This was unveiled by the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development.
NASIM will act as an enrolment portal for the N-Power Batch C scheme.
The new portal managed by the National Social Investment Management System, NASIMS is said “to ensure transparency, institutional memory and dynamic impact assessment of the N-Power cluster.”
What is NASIMS, ID Verification?
It is worth noting that, Batch C applicants have been migrated onto NASIMS portal.
The new login details has been SMS and emailed to all applicants.
After receipt of the above details via SMS or email, applicants are to log onto the NASIMS portal to upgrade their records and take the mandatory online test.
After the test, successful applicants will still be required to pass through a validation process before been onboarded the program proper as eligible beneficiary.
This new portal will see to the easy addition of 1million new beneficiaries. This is aside the already registered 500,000 beneficiaries in the first stream alongside the new 500,000 in the second stream.
Functions of NASIMS Portal
Below, we have outlined 4 functions that the NASIMS portal will be used for by candidates through the Federal Government initiative of reducing the poverty index.
- Npower Platform – NASIMS will act as the portal for the N-Power Batch C registration and Application through the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development.
- Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT) – Sees to
provide targeted cash transfers to the most vulnerable households. The long term aim is to lift millions out of poverty
- Government Enterprise and Empowerment Program (GEEP) – This was setup to provide financial support to entrepreneurs at the bottom of the financial pyramid.
- National Home Grown School Feeding Program (NHGSFP) – Sees to provide a nutritious and balanced meal to 5.5 million school children grades 1 to 3.
Applying for NPower Batch C on NASIMS Test Portal
Here are the application guide to apply for NPower Batch C through the NASIMS portal.
- New users should Log on to NPower registration site on https://nasims.gov.ng/
- Click on the “recover password” (This is to generate your new login details on NASIM platform)
- Enter your N-POWER application email and click on “Send Link”
- Visit your email and follow the reset password protocol and other relevant information disclosed.
- Now, login with your new details to access NPower NASIMS
For further enquiry, you can contact NASIMS directly through 018885011 or 08176551162. You can also email your query to firstname.lastname@example.org