The NCDC shortlisted candidates PDF list from the Nigerian Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) – Get details of published applicant names and location.
NCDC Shortlisted Candidates Ultimate Guide
This is a recruitment guide on how to check the Nigerian Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) shortlisted names.
Prior to now, many might not be aware of the functions of the NCDC and The importance it brings to the table as a federal parastatal.
There have been different issues plaguing the world that requires seasoned intervention by individuals who are knowledgeable in disease control.
It is worthy to note that, only candidates who have been successfully shortlisted during the recruitment exercise will have their names displayed.
In the event, you missed the NCDC Recruitment exercise and would still love to Join, CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
NCDC candidates screening exercise
As at the time of publication and findings from our research; we are yet to confirm the released list of shortlisted names and screening exercise.
The shortlisted names as usual will thus be Zoned and published according to 37 Federal states in Nigeria as listed below:
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Minna State
- Nassarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
- FCT (Federal Capital Territory)
The above is the full list of States and Zone at which the respective screening exercise shortlisted should be categorized.
NCDC list of successful shortlist candidates
- Visit the official portal of NCDC Shortlist at https://ncdc.gov.ng/
- Search down to see the list of shortlisted candidates.
- Once downloaded, press ‘Ctrl+F’ on your System to Search your name
- Type in your name and press Enter to search.
NCDC and Covid-19 updates
As the national disease control organization, it is what to use this opportunity to better sensitize each and every individual on the impact of covid-19.
- Visit the official NCDC Covid-19 portal https://covid19.ncdc.gov.ng/faq/
- Click on the desired information on the subject matter you need clarity on.
Items needed during NCDC screening exercise
Below are some of the items you are required to come along with during the NCDC recruitment exercise.
- Academic Certificates, in line with the applied position
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration
- Local Government Certificate
- Parental Consent
- Passport photographs (two recent)
More Federal Shortlisted PDF