Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment and latest NCS jobs, vacancy application guide and how to access the registration portal.
Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment & Jobs
Name: Nigeria Custom Service
NCS Portal: www.customs.gov.ng
About Nigeria Customs Service
Nigerian Custom service is a paramilitary organization of the Nigerian government that was established to collect customs revenue and discourage smuggling activities across the nation.
Therefore, getting a job during Nigeria Customs recruitment will be not just a lucrative employment but a service to Nigeria.
Functions of the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS)
All those interested in Nigeria Custom recruitment must know the basic ethics and functions of the Nigerian customs.
This could in a great deal be beneficial during Nigeria custom recruitment exercise.
- Collects Import duties, excise duties, tax and levies as relates to Importation and exportation.
- Monitors the activities of goods and services entering Nigeria and leaving the nation.
- Performs security functions, anti-smuggling, and monitors foreign exchange inflow and outflow.
Don’t pay any individual or officer claiming to work with Nigeria Custom to secure Jobs for you with the Agency! All Nigeria Customs Recruitment will be made available on https://www.customs.gov.ng/jobs/joblistings.php or from the National Dailies.
Nigeria Customs Recruitment Details
The Nigeria Custom recruitment (NCS Recruitment) exercise once out will be displayed on the official webpage of the agency.
We’ve taken out time to outlined some of the requirements for Nigeria custom form 2022 exercise.
- Documentation – You will be required to provide some documents for your NCS recruitment exercise as deemed required by the custom service.
This includes and not limited to LGA identification, School Certificates, Recent Passport photographs, and other documents – just make these available.
A declaration of age documentation will also be required before consideration of the agency.
- Health – You must be fit mentally and physically to apply for Nigeria Custom service.
- Education – You must possess a WAEC or NECO result with not more than two seating. Depending on the position you apply for, your academic qualification must meet the applying position.
- Nationality – You must be a Nigerian to serve in the Nigeria custom service! This could be either by birth or nationality. You must provide proves of nationality during the Nigeria custom recruitment exercise.
Available Customs Jobs and Vacancies
Below are some NCS available jobs. That will be made public by the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) when they are ready to recruit.
- Assistant Cadre
- Customs Assistant (Support Staff)
- Customs Assistant (General Duties)
- Superintendent Cadre
- Superintendent Cadre (Support Staff)
- Inspectorate Cadre
- Assistant Inspector (Support Staff)
- Assistant Inspector (General Duty)
Nigeria Customs Service Application Form
Nigeria Customs forms can be filled online and it’s divided into different sections listed below.
- Bio-Data – This section contains your name, Phone number, address, zip code, State of Origin, Local Government
- Passport – Here is where you upload your passport Image and it must meet the Nigeria custom passport specification (600px x 600px)
- Additional Information
- O’Level Information
- Professional Qualification
- Document Uploads
- Summary of your Details
How to Apply for Customs Jobs?
Below are simplified steps to apply for the ongoing Nigerian Customs service Jobs.
- Visit the official application page of Nigeria Customs by clicking https://vacancy.customs.gov.ng/
- Once on the page, click on the available vacancies
- Fill in your details as requested
- Verify all information
- Submit your application.
Need Assistance? Contact Customer Service
All Nigeria Customs job inquiries must be addressed to the following address:
Nigeria Customs Service HQTS
Abuja – FCT
Nigeria Customs FAQ
When was Nigeria Customs Founded? – The Nigeria Customs was founded in 1981
What is the Nigeria Customs Salary Scale? – A Customs officer’s salary is pegged at N900,000 per annum while a Customs Inspector earns N357,000 per annum.
How to contact NCS Customer Service? – 07037891156 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Trending Jobs