Nigeria Customs Shortlisted Candidates UPDATED guide for all applicants of the NCS recruitment exercise are to check this PDF Final list.
Nigeria Customs Shortlisted Candidates, NCS List (Updated)
Nigeria Customs Shortlisted Candidates (NCS List) unveils all the names of shortlist into the Customs Service for employment.
Name: Nigeria Custom Service (NCS)
The Nigeria Custom service, a paramilitary agency of the Nigerian government was established to collect customs revenue and discourage smuggling activities across Nigeria.
The Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment commenced and shortlisted candidates will have their names posted according to their state of the application after the exam.
In the event you missed the Nigeria Customs Recruitment exercise and would love to see if there is still a chance for you to apply, please click here to applying For the Nigeria Customs vacancy.
Nigeria Customs Screening Exercise
All screening exercise for Nigeria Customs shortlisted candidates will be disclosed to the general public as at when due by the Commission.
As such, it is expedient that you get familiar with the aim and objectives of NCS to get an extra edge during the recruitment exercise.
These include the below details:
- Nigeria Customs Service Organisation – It is necessary for all Nigeria Custom Service Shortlisted Candidates to know the Organizational structure of Nigerian Customs and how the organization work.
- Nigeria Custom Vision and Mission: All Nigeria Custom Service Shortlisted candidates must be familiar with the Vision and Mission of NCS. This was specifically emphasized by the Service spokesman and he said that each applicant must know why he joined the force and equally know what the Nigeria Customs Service stands for.
Nigeria Customs Shortlisted Zone
The shortlisted names have been Zoned according to the 6 Geopolitical Zones across the federation or as indicated by Nigeria Custom service.
- North Central (Middle Belt)
- South East
- North East
- North West
- South West
Depending on the state you applied from, there will always be a quota allocated to each of the below-listed states for shortlisting.
All shortlisted candidates are required to report to the venues assigned to their respective states of origin on dates indicated below:
- Superintendent Cadre (CONSOL 08) – 1st March, 2021
- Customs Inspector Cadre (CONSOL 06) – 3rd March, 2021
- Customs Assistant Cadre (CONSOL 04) – 8th March, 2021
- Customs Assistant Cadre (CONSOL 03) – 10th March, 2021.
Nigeria Customs Service list of Successful Candidates (Venue)
Custom Service Shortlist Venues includes the below list of geopolitical zones across Nigeria.
- Venue: Customs Training College Goron Dutse Kano.
- 9am – 12:30pm Batch A (Kaduna, Katsina, Sokoto & Zamfara)
- 2pm-5pm Batch B (Jigawa, Kano, Kebbi)
- Venue: Tafawa Balewa Stadium, Bauchi.
- 9am – 12:30pm Batch A (Adamawa, Bauchi, Gombe)
- 2pm-5pm Batch B (Borno, Taraba, Yobe)
- Venue: Customs Command & Staff College Gwagwalada.
- 9am – 12:30pm Batch A (Benue, Kogi, Nassarawa)
- 2pm-5pm Batch B (Kwara, Niger, Plateau, FCT)
- Venue: Customs Training College Goron Ikeja, Lagos.
- 9am – 12:30pm Batch A (Ekiti, Lagos, Oyo)
- 2pm-5pm Batch B (Ondo, Ogun, Osun)
South East / South South:
- Venue: Dan Anyiam Stadium, Owerri.
- 9am – 12:30pm Batch A (Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi, Akwa-Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross RIver)
- 2pm-5pm Batch B (Anambra, Imo, Delta, Edo, Rivers)
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Minna State
- Nassarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
- FCT (Federal Capital Territory)
NCS Final List PDF Update
There are reports of the NCS Final list. Please note, this information should be authenticated from the customs portal/offices directly.
You are NEVER to pay any individual either funds or services for Nigeria Customs recruitment/shortlist.
Report such to the appropriate authorities. As independent recruitment and consulting agency, Recruitment Day & Career Guidance can take that up for you.
As per the medical test and verification exercise, all successfully shortlisted individuals will be notified of the next step and line of action.
Daily Trust Custom List
Below is how to download the Daily Trust Custom List.
The Daily Trust List is free to download and have been categorized below.
NCS PDF Shortlisted Updates
The full list details are outlined above and can be viewed and downloaded in PDF or WORD FORMAT when available.
This will be graded based on the 6 Geopolitical Zones across the Federation here
You are to make adequate preparation as applicable and in the event of a nationwide physical screening exercise, the following items could come handy.
- A blanket
- A Plate, Spoon, cup, etc.
- A traditional/casual attire
- An ID Card
- Original copies of all credentials
- Two recent passport photograph (in line with the stipulated measurement)
- Two round neck vest, navy blue shorts, canvas, bedsheets, and a pillowcase
- Writing materials (Pen, paper, notebook, pencil)
Nigerian Customs Recruitment FAQ
The Annual estimated salary is pegged at N900,000. This can be approximated as N75,000 per month.
The Nigeria Customs Service was set up in 1891
The head of the agency is known as the Comptroller-General of Customs