Nigerian Air Force Hospital Internship and Housemanship requirements and recruitment guide are outlined here for all interested candidates.
Nigerian Air Force Hospital Jobs 2021
Name: Nigerian Air Force Hospital (NAFH)
Official Website: www.airforce.mil.ng
The Nigerian Air Force Hospital is at the center of the AirForce.
As one of the largest Airforce in Africa, the Nigeria Air Force could extend its jurisdiction across borders in collaboration with other nations to carry out peacekeeping functions.
The Internship / Housemanship position is open for immediate application at the Nigerian Air Force Hospital (Ikeja and Kaduna)
Here are the required qualifications to apply for this Internship/Housemanship position at the Nigerian Air Force Hospital.
- Nationality – You must be a Nigerian to apply with proves to back your nationality which includes a signed copy of your Local Government Area Attestation Form.
- Academic Certifications – BSc Optometry or it’s equivalent
- Registration – Provisional registration with the Council of Nigeria.
Available NAFH Jobs
Below are some trending Internship and Housemanship jobs coming from the Nigerian Air Force Hospital.
- Optometrist Internship
- Medical Laboratory Intern
- Pharmacist Internship
- Medical Doctor Intern
- Physiotherapist Internship
How to Apply?
All applications for the Internship / Housemanship positions should be channeled through the official address listed below.
661 NAF Hospital,
Ikeja – Lagos State.
461 NAF Hospital,
Application Closing Date: Internship / Housemanship (1 Year Program)
More Armed Force Vacancies