Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates Final PDF list for individuals that applied for the 2020/2021 recruitment aptitude test, training dates.
Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021
The Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates for shortlisting into the 2020/2021 recruitment aptitude test commenced. All shortlisted candidates have their names already posted according to their state of the application.
In the event, you missed the Nigerian Navy Recruitment exercise and would love to see if there is still a chance for you to apply, please Fill Navy Recruitment Form Here.
Do not Pay any Individual or Officer to add your name to the Nigerian Navy Final list of candidates! Once you successfully pass the screening, your name will be automatically shortlisted.
Shortlisted Candidates for Nigerian Navy 2020 Recruitment Aptitude Test
- Visit the official Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Page PDF List Here
- Allow the Final PDF List to be downloaded
- Once the PDF File gets downloaded, use ‘Ctrl + F’ to find your name based on the above-listed states.
- If you see your name, CONGRATULATIONS!
Items needed for Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Screening
Below are listed some of the items you are to come along with to the Nigerian Navy Screening Exercise as stipulated by the Navy.
Male Candidates Requirements
- A pair of black cover shoes
- A pair of national dress (white kaftan for Juma’at)
- Academic Certificates (FSLC, JSSC, SSC, WAEC, NECO, etc)
- Birth Certificate / Age Declaration
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kit, and toiletries
- Completed Registration Forms
- Local Government Certificate
- National Identity Card (Means of Identification)
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Letter (Where Applicable)
- One black lounge suite
- One pair of black trousers and a belt
- Original and photocopies of all certificates
- Tertiary institutions (Where Applicable)
- Two long-sleeved shirts (white)
- Two pairs of canvas shoes (white)
- Two pairs of blue shorts
- Two pairs of socks (white)
- Two Pairs of white shorts and white trousers
- Two Polo shirts
- Two Recent Passport photo
- Two white bed sheets and pillowcases for 3 by 6 bed
- Two White round neck vests
Female Candidates Requirements
- A pair of low-heeled cover shoes (black)
- Two long skirts
- Two pairs of black or blue short tights
- Two pairs of trouser suits
You are to make adequate preparation for the upcoming exams by getting familiar with the Nigerian Navy.
NN screening centers
Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Navy Town, Ojo, Lagos
Navy Town Secondary School, Navy Town, Ojo, Lagos
Army Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks, FCT, Abuja.
Command Day Secondary School, Lungi Barracks, FCT, Abuja.
Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics College, Owerrinta, Abia State
|Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks, Bauchi.|
Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri, Port Harcourt, Rivers.
Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks, Sokoto.
The states include the following
Please note, all NNS Recruitment must be channeled through the official channels! Do not pay any individual or personnel any money to secure your Nigeria Navy Service.
Nigerian Navy Shortlist FAQs
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions about the Nigerian Navy shortlist and recruitment exercise.
All candidates should get familiar with these questions and their respective answers.
The Nigerian Navy is the naval arm of the Nigerian Military force. It is ranked the largest Naval force in Africa and its environs.
There is no specific date except as disclosed by the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces. However, the recruitment is currently closed and shortlisted candidates have their names published.
The un-confirmed annual salary of the Nigerian Navy range between N3,380,086 (Commander) to N16,303,140 (Admiral in the Nigerian Navy)
The most notable training ground of the Nigerian Navy is Apapa, Lagos where they have facilities for such.
The headquarters of the Nigerian Navy Office is situated at 5 Point Rd, Apapa Quays, Lagos.
1958 – The Nigerian Navy was established in 1958 with varieties of Ships and equipment inherited from the colonial leaders.
It is necessary for all Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates to know the Organizational structure of the Nigerian Navy and how the organization work.
All Nigerian Navy Shortlisted candidates must be familiar with the Vision and Mission of NNS.
More Armed Force Jobs