NIMC Recruitment and career guide have been detailed here. Get National Identity Management Commission trending vacancies and jobs.
NIMC Recruitment and Career Guide
The National Identity Management Commission popularly known as NIMC is a Federal establishment founded in the year 2007 by the Nigerian government.
NIMC was established to cater to the Identification of Citizens across the Nation and also provide citizens with National Identification Number and National Identity Card.
The commission has recorded great success since the year founded and now looks to further increase its success rate by recruiting interested persons to the commission.
Requirements for NIMC Jobs
Applying for a Job at the National Identity Management Commission, NIMC comes with certain requirements, and here is everything you need to know about it.
- Nationality: Applicants must be a Nigerian
- Educational Qualification: Five Credits in WAEC/NECO which must include English and Maths, and not more than two sittings.
- OND, HND, BSc, and NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Knowledge in Computer Studies is an added advantage.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Date of Birth Certificate: Age: 21-33
- Passport Photograph: Two Pieces
- Applicants must ascertain to be mentally sound and physically fit.
NIMC Vacancies and Available Jobs
NIMC will be looking forward to recruiting Regular Staffs, Consultancy and National Youth Service Corps/ NYSC members to the NIN, ID Card and Customer Service arm of the Commission.
Before you get too excited about all this, there are things you really need to know.
As at the time of this publication, NIMC is yet to officially begin recruitment but it has been posted on the official portal that they are looking forward to recruit to these positions:
- Consultancy Department
- Regular Staffs
- Data Analysts
NIMC Jobs FAQ
Upon applying for a job at NIMC, the commission expects applicants to know what the commission stands for and some other basic facts about it.
Here are some highlighted information about NIMC.
- What is the full meaning of NIMC – NIMC stands for National Identity Management Commission.
- When was NIMC Established – The National Identity Management Commission was founded in the year 2007 by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- What is the Work of NIMC – The primary aim of NIMC is to cater to the Identity of citizens and also to provide a National identification Number to every one citizen of Nigeria.
- What is the Meaning of NIN – NIM stands for National Identity Number.
- How can I Check my National Identity Number – In the event you forgot your NIN, simply dial *346# on your device and follow the instructions thereafter. Kindly note that a service fee of N20 will be deducted from your account.
- What is the official Website/Portal of NIMC – There are a lot of sites online claiming to be the real portal but the official website of NIMC is www.nimc.gov.ng.
How do i Apply for NIMC Jobs?
- Log on to the official portal on www.nimc.gov.ng
- Click on the ABOUT US on the homepage and then hit the CAREER button
- Select the job that suits you out of the outlined vacancies.
- Fill in the form.
- Attach all documents required including your passport photograph
- Hit the SUBMIT button and make a printout.