National Judicial Institute (NJI) recruitment and career guide for all those interested in pursuing a career in the law niche.
National Judicial Institute (NJI) Vacancy
National Judicial Institute Job History
Name: National Judicial Institute
Official website: www.nji.gov.ng
Before we proceed, we’ll once again sound this warning to your hearings – the National Judicial Institute recruitment form has and will always been free.
So, don’t fall victim of those who play on the ignorance of innocent job seekers. Visit the NJI recruitment portal from time to time, as to stay abreast the necessary information needed to secure a job with the organization.
The National Judicial Institute is an organization that works closely with the judiciary and the courts to organize and conduct continuing judicial education and training. l
Lectures, study courses, seminars, workshops and conferences, for all Judicial Officers, at all levels.
The aim of this is to improve and update on the judicial knowledge, for maximum performance and discharge of judicial services.
NJI Career Requirements
- Candidates are often asked to upload their CVs and document (certificate – HND/OND/BSC/MSC as required) on the NJI recruitment portal. This is why it is essential for candidates to visit their nji.gov.ng for updates and available positions.
- Applicants will be required to take an online qualifying examination
- Applying candidates must not be more than 30 years.
- Candidates must be a Nigerian, either by birth or nationalization.
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification – a voter’s card, driving license or international passport.
- Candidates must show a willingness to push beyond their comfort zone
- Candidate must be computer literate and conversant with the Microsoft Office
Please, you need to know that NJI is not recruiting currently. This means their recruitment form is not yet out.
Pior to the information given us by the institute, recruitments have been delayed till furthers notice due to the crisis facing the nation.
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. NJI doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding the NJI recruitment.
The following questions are what we will handle once the form is out:
- What are the recruitment guide and qualifications for the NJI recruitment?
- When is the deadline for the NJI recruitment?
- What can I do if I’m finding difficult to upload my documents?
How to apply for NJI Jobs?
- Visit the official NJI portal on https://nji.gov.ng/
- Locate the job section and apply
- Fill your details
We, therefore, urge you to subscribe for a free update by commenting in the comment section below.
We wish you success in your quest to set a career path with the NJI.