This is a career guide for the Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Jobs and how to apply. See trending vacancies and available positions.
Norwegian Refugee Council Career Guide
Name: Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
Official Website: www.nrc.no
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) takes up the role of a global humanitarian function that caters to internally displaced persons and individuals who have been displaced due to war or conflict.
As a Non-governmental organization (NGO), the Norwegian Refugee Council plays a pivotal role in international relations across borders.
There are no political ties and NRC operates in Africa, Asia, Europe, South America, and the Middle East with workers in over 32 countries.
NRC has expanded its portfolio of humanitarian works to cover climate change, human rights violations, and natural disasters.
NRC Vacancy Requirements
Here are the required qualifications to apply for this position.
- Academic Qualification – MSC/BSc/BA in a related field of study
- Experience – Applicant must possess 1-year relevant experience in a similar position
- Knowledge – Must have great Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, MS Access)
- Language – English proficiency is mandated and fluency in any other local language will be a plus (Kanuri, Hausa)
How to Apply for NRC jobs?
- Visit the official NRC Career page here
- All qualified individuals should visit the individual “VIEW JOB DETAILS” listed above.
- Read through the requirements and qualifications
- Click on the APPLY FOR JOB tab to commence your application
- Submit as applicable
Norwegian Refugee Council Salary Scale
The average salary for staffs of Norwegian Refugee Council is pegged at 220,000 Naira.
This surely will depend of the foreign exchange rates as at the time of payment or as applicable.
More NGO Jobs