NPower Batch C Registration guidelines and disbursement details. Select the N-Power batches application form and how to apply.
NPower Batch C Registration 2021
NPower Batch A, B, and C registration for the benefit of everyone interested as the Federal government looks set to change the lives of millions of citizens through the N-power scheme.
The scheme has in recent years proven to be a major tool in the poverty eradication mission as it has already empowered over 500,000 citizens across the country through the various scheme levels.
NPower Batch C Application Guide
The Federal Government has made it known that the target is to lift over a million youths out of poverty through this Npower batch a recruitment scheme.
Having already done Batch A and Batch B successfully, the government embarks on yet another batch making it the third of its kind.
N-Power Batch C registration will be the third batch in recent years and the Federal government looks to take it to another level.
N-Power runs a unique platform to enable youths to benefit from the scheme via different levels which include the N-Power Agro, N-Power Teach amongst others, so as to give the opportunity to interested candidates.
It has been said that previous batches (A and B) beneficiaries will not be able to benefit from the NPower Batch C stipends so as to give people that are yet to benefit a chance.
Therefore, previous beneficiaries will be automatically disqualified.
NPower Batch C Requirements
Below are some of the requirements that must be met to qualify for the ongoing N-Power Batch C registration.
- Nationality: Applicants must be a Nigerian either by birth or by naturalization.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Bank Verification Number: Applicants BVN is one of the major requirements of this Batch as the Federal government looks to disqualify previous beneficiaries through this verification.
- Educational Qualification: There are programs for both Graduates and the Uneducated depending on the NPower Scheme.
- Mobile Number – A valid phone number
- Email Address – A valid accessible email address (preferable Gmail or Yahoo)
NB: NPower Scheme for graduates will require a minimum of OND certificate while SSCE applicants must have at least 5 credits which must include English and Maths.
How to Apply for NPower Batch C?
Below are some simplified steps to apply for the trending NPower Batch C recruitment currently trending on www.npower.gov.ng.
- Log on to the NPower official registration site on www.npower.gov.ng
- Navigate through the Menu bar, Click on the NPower Programmes you want (In this regard, Batch C)
- Allow the page to load and click on APPLY NOW.
- Fill in the 2/3 page Form correctly and also attach documents where required.
- Then click on SUBMIT
Please note: The Federal Government has requested the assimilation of an extra one million Nigerian into the NPower Registration and Application campaign for all Job seekers.
NPower Batch C Online Test Enrollment Portal (NASIMS)
The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs recently unveils the Npower Batch C test portal for all those that will be assimilated in the 1M+ beneficiaries of the scheme.
Recently Shortlisted Candidates need to input their correct details and deal only with the NPower portal.
The enrolment portal which was unveiled by the National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) will also help with cluster assessment and N-Power selection process.
Updated News: The test will consist of 20 questions that must be answered within 20mins from when you start the portal.
All candidates are to complete the NPower Batch C online test before the time is up.
More NPower Guide