NPower Batch C Stream 2 shortlisted candidates names and allowance updates. Download NPower Stream 2 shortlist PDF Stipends List.
NPower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlisted Candidates 2021
NPower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlisted Candidates list was scheduled to be released as long as you met the requirements.
The NPower Batch C recruitment exercise and the shortlisted candidate list will come in two batches.
This are Batch C Stream 1 (one) and Batch C Stream 2 (two).
Therefore, everyone that applied during the recruitment exercise and awaits the N-Power Batch C Stream 2 are to continue with this guide.
Updated July 2021: A little over 500,000 have been shortlisted for the NPower Stream 2 screening exercise as the Nigerian Federal Government continues it’s decision to empower 1Million youths.
It is expedient to notify all Batch C Stream 2 members that, they are to ensure full verification on NPower Platform before stipends can be disbursed.
Also, candidates are admonished to apply with their real details backed by a valid means of verification.
You are never to register on multiple bases as this can lead to immediate disqualification.
All those that applied last year for NPower Batch C will enjoy the stipends N-Power promises.
Warning: Do not pay anyone claiming to be a staff. When the Batch C shortlisted candidates list are out, you will be able to view yours freely.
NPower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlisted Login
To check the Npower Batch C Stream 2 list, you will have to login to the NPVN portal through NASIMS.
Below are the steps to login and check your NPower Stream 2 shortlisted candidates name (PDF list)
- STEP 1: Visit www.npower.gov.ng login portal (NPVN) on http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/
- STEP 2: Select your NPower category. E.G (NPOWER TEACH, NPOWER TAX, NPOWER HEALTH, and NPOWER AGRO)
- STEP 3: Input your USERNAME and PASSWORD to Login to your Npower dashboard and see your shortlist status.
You don’t need to pay anyone to check or register your Npower Batch C Stream 2 status!
Physical Verification for Npower Batch C Stream 2 Date
The proposed physical verification date for both Npower Batch C stream 1 and Stream 2 started last month.
The said verification involves the proper documentation and verification of all NPower Shortlisted candidates.
This was carried out on the NPower NASIMS Portal for all candidates that were shortlisted.
The below listed documents were required for the NPower Batch C Stream 2 physical verification:
- Academic Qualification: O’Level, SSCE, OND, HND, Bsc, BA Degree.
- BVN: Valid Bank Verification Number
- Valid ID: Valid means of Identification, Voters Card, International Passport, NIN slip, etc.
- Age Certification: Valid Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
- LGA ID: Local Government Area certification and documents to be presented.
- Employment status: Details of current employment status to be presented
- NYSC Certificate: Details of your National Youth Service Corps certificate (where applicable)
NPower Stream 2 Application Update
The Government has made its plan to lift over a million youths out of poverty and the tool to achieve this is the Npower recruitment scheme.
In the event that you did not register or complete the registration proper, you can still do so by applying.
The registration and selection is based on different metric as put in place by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
NPower Batch C Stream 2 Categories
Below, we have taken out time to showcase the NPower categories for Stream 1 and Stream 2.
It is worthy to note that, the NPower program is meant to target the Nigerian Youths in every works of life
Applicants who are shortlisted and selected during the NPower Registration will be established, and engaged with profitable projects alongside some monthly stipends.
- NPOWER TEACH: This is targeted at teaching across various fields and disciples.
- NPOWER HEALTH: This is for certified and qualified medical personnel and disciples in the Health Sector.
- NPOWER EDUCATION: Skills on grass root education and communities development.
- NPOWER BUILD – It targets developments of infrastructure and building-related programs.
- NPOWER AGRO: The food basket section focused on Agriculture and agro initiatives in Nigeria.
- NPOWER SOFTWARE – The building of applications and software development.
- NPOWER TAX – Targeted audiences includes Administration and Tax scheme players.
- NPOWER CREATIVE – Empowers for creative designs, graphics and other visual designs.
- NPOWER HARDWARE – This complements the Software scheme for building next level innovations and hardware’s.
How to Login to NPower Batch C Stream 2 Portal?
All NPower login should be channeled through the main NPower Portal.
Here is how to login to your dashboard using the NASIMS platform.
- STEP 1: Visit the NASIMS login portal on https://nasims.gov.ng/
- STEP 2: Once on the page, ensure proper documentation and the category that pertains to you. E.G (NPOWER TEACH, HEALTH, TAX and AGRO)
- STEP 3: Input your details to Login to your Npower dashboard and reveal your registration status.
The Batch C Stream 2 is targeted at 500,000 candidates.
The total number of candidates that this scheme is proposed to generate is One Million (1M) Nigerian Youths.
Submitting NPower Batch C Stream 2 Documents
It is expedient to note that, all documentation must be completed before you are entitled to any of the Stipends that accompany the NPower Batch C shortlisted candidates.
In the event that you can’t submit your required documentation, you should please note the following.
- Your files should be converted to .JPEG file types before uploading.
- All attachable documents should not exceed 200kb in size.
- Avoid .GIF file types as they will only trigger errors during your uploads on the NPower Portal.
- Ensure correct input of your Bank Verification Number (BVN) where applicable.
- Ensure proper updates of all personal information
- Crosscheck all information to make sure they are correct before any submission on the NPower Batch C Stream 2 Portal as applicable.
How to contact NPower Nigeria?
Below are the publicly available contact details of NPower for Stream 1 and Stream 2.
Contact Numbers: 09060000446, 09055555960, 09060000445