The NSCDC Recruitment form and application guidelines for the latest Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) vacancies.
NSCDC Recruitment Guide
Name: Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC)
Official Portal: www.nscdc.gov.ng
NSCDC Recruitment Form Online
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) or the Civil Defence is a para-military agency of the Nigerian Government.
It is saddled with the responsibility of swift tackle of attacks against the nation and property.
Since its inception, it has carried out numerous successful task according to its vision and have enabled proper dispatch of information and defence of the nation where needed.
As such, the Civil Defence is saddled with the responsibility of maintaining civil order in Nigeria and proper defence of its citizens from both foreign and inbound attacks.
Getting a Job at the Civil Defence Corps will not also enable you to carry out this great vision but the civil defense salary is also lucrative for all interested applicants.
Aside from the mouth-watering salary package, it’s necessary for applicants to know the Vision and Mission of the Civil Defence Corp as full knowledge of it gives an extra edge during the Screening exercise.
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) was established in 1967 before it got re-branded and fully introduced into the Nigerian Para-Military agency across the federation.
Don’t pay any individual or officer any money to give you a job at NSCDC! All Civil Defence Recruitment can be gotten on http://nscdc.gov.ng/nscdc-careers/.
NSCDC Job Requirements
The Civil Defence Recruitment exercise once out will be displayed on the official webpage of the agency. You must, however, be sure that you meet some of the likeable requirements prior to the recruitment exercise.
Below, we’ve outlined some of the requirements for civil defence recruitment form 2023 exercise.
Falsification of Document will lead to prosecution and disqualification by the agency.
- Age – The stipulated age bracket for Civil Defence recruitment must be meet as at the time of application. You will, therefore, have to show proves of your real age before consideration into the civil defence corps.
- Health – As a paramilitary agency, you have to be feet mentally and physically to be considered for employment by the NSCDC. You will surely be drilled and as such provide proves of your medical records.
- Education – You must possess a WAEC or NECO result with not more than Three seating.
- Nationality – You must be a Nigerian!
According to the Corp spokesman on Civil Defence recruitment 2023, he made it known that some applicants were disqualified due to health issues.
“The recruitment period is a very sensitive time for us because we’d have to deal with a lot of issues as most applicants are ready to do anything to join the Civil Defence Corps.”
“We disqualified a lot of applicants during the last recruitment exercise we had; as most falsified their Age and Medical reports so we had to let them go.”
Available Civil Defence Jobs
We cannot categorically disclose the available jobs that will be displayed as vacant by the NSCDC.
However, once the portal starts recruiting, you will surely see available jobs at the portal or as displayed on National dailies across the federation.
This is however not limited to the below Jobs in the agency:
- Assistant Cadre, Inspectorate Cadre.
- Assistant Superintendent Cadre I, II.
- Deputy Superintendent Cadre, Superintendent Cadre.
- Chief Superintendent Cadre.
- Assistant Commander, Deputy Commander, Chief Commander, Assistant Commander General, etc.
How to Apply during NSCDC Recruitment?
All Civil Defence Corp jobs and recruitment must be done online on the civil defence portal.
- Visit the Civil defence Recruitment portal on www.nscdc.gov.ng/nscdc-careers
- Select your desired Job from the list of available jobs disclosed by the agency
- Upload all the relevant documentations needed and requested.
- SAVE your entry and SUBMIT where necessary.
NSCDC Salary Structure
As per the information received, the Civil Defense salary structure for level 2-5 is pegged between ₦290,000 – ₦450,000 for an Assistant Cadre and Assistant Inspectorate Cadre respectively.
Civil defence salary structure is in line with all paramilitary agencies in Nigeria which is dependent on your level and credentials at the point of entry.
The number of years of experience gathered in the Job will also influence your monthly remuneration.
More Armed Forces Jobs
Filed under Federal Jobs