NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Physical Screening 2021/2022 PDF – See Civil Defence screening location and exam dates.
NSCDC Final Shortlisted Candidates for Physical Screening PDF
Name: Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC)
Official Portal: www.nscdc.gov.ng
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment already commenced and shortlisted candidates have their names already posted according to their state of the application.
Do not Pay any Individual or Officer to add your name to the Civil Defence shortlisted candidates list!
Once you successfully pass the screening, your name will be automatically shortlisted on www.nscdc.gov.ng.
NSCDC Physical Screening Exercise
All candidates who went through the NSCDC recruitment exercise and sat for the CBT, Computer Based Test (6,500 candidates) are invited for the physical screening.
The final screening of credentials and physical fitness details will be rolled out via SMS from 2nd to 25th of August 2021.
All screening exercise for NSCDC shortlisted candidates will be posted on NSCDC official portal on www.nscdc.gov.ng
The shortlisted names will thus be Zoned according to the 8 Zonal Structure of the Civil Defence which each candidate applied as indicated by the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps.
- Zone A Shortlisted Candidates: Lagos State Command.
- Zone B Shortlisted Candidates: Jigawa State Command, Kaduna State Command, Kano State Command, Katsina State Command.
- Zone C Shortlisted: Adamawa State Command, Bauchi State Command, Borno State Command, Gombe State Command, Yobe State Command.
- Zone D Shortlist: Kebbi State Command, Kwara State Command, Niger State Command, Sokoto State Command, Zamfara State Command.
- Zone E Shortlisted Candidates: Abia State Command, Akwa Ibom Command, Cross River State Command, Ebonyi State Command, Enugu State Command, Imo State Command, Rivers State Command.
- Zone F Shortlisted: Ekiti State Command, Ogun State Command, Ondo State Command, Osun State Command, Oyo State Command.
- Zone G Shortlisted Candidates: Anambra State Command, Bayelsa State Command, Delta State Command, Edo State Command.
- Zone H Shortlisted Candidates: Benue State Command, Kogi State Command, Nasarawa State Command, Plateau State Command, Taraba State Command.
The above is the full list of States and Zone at which your Civil Defence screening exercise will be taking place.
You don’t need any individual to process your NSCDC shortlisted details for you. You can get this done yourself by the listed steps.
Don’t Pay anyone cash or otherwise for NSCDC jobs in Nigeria.
How to check Check NSCDC shortlisted PDF list
Here is how to check NSCDC shortlisted candidates names.
- Visit the official portal of Civil Defence Shortlist at https://cdfipb.careers/
- Scroll down to see the list of shortlisted candidates.
- Once fully downloaded, Press ‘Ctrl+F’ on your System to Search your name
- Type in your name and press Enter to search.
The full list has been outlined above and can be viewed and downloaded in PDF FORMAT.
This has been graded based on the 8 Zones across the federation.
You are to make adequate preparation for the upcoming exams by getting familiar with the Civil Defence Corps.
How to Check NSCDC Invitation for Physical Screening?
Only NSCDC shortlisted candidates that received the invitation will be screened.
Here is how to check NSCDC Invitation for Physical Screening.
- Visit the official NSCDC physical screening portal on https://cdfipb.careers/
- Type your Email Address or Application Code (e.g NSCDC-2019-4182707) in provided space.
- Click on “Search Application” to Check Your NSCDC Application Status for Physical Screening Exercise
- Continue to print your letters of invitation
Civil Defence / NSCDC Consent Form Portal
You can download the NSCDC Consent form online.
- Visit the official NSCDC consent Form portal at http://nscdc.gov.ng/
- Log in with your Applicant ID and Email address
- Click on Download to download the NSCDC consent form and submit it as at when due
Items needed during NSCDC Physical Screening exercise
Below are some of the items you are required to come along with during the NSCDC zonal recruitment exercise.
- Academic Certificates
- Aptitude Writing Materials
- Attestation Forms duly signed
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration
- Local Government Certificate
- Medical Reports
- Original Credentials used during the online Application
- Parental Consent
- Passport photographs (two recent)
Civil Defence / NSCDC Replacement List
There is an ongoing rumor of NSCDC Replacement list that sprang up a while ago claiming the Corps is engaging in some underground recruitment and replacements.
We were able to do our own in-depth research and via getting across to the right authorities – we were told the Civil Defence replacement list update is not true and false.
Therefore, we admonish all candidates not to fall for this replacement stunts and these did not originate from the NSCDC.
In case you have any issues with Civil Defence Shortlisted candidate list, drop us a comment below.
NSCDC CBT Test Venues, CBAT Result Checker
NSCDC CBT Test has been scheduled – Check your venue and exam timetable.
This is a scheduled Computer Based Test (CBT) for candidates who applied for the NSCDC recruitment.
The exam will run in all the below listed states across Nigeria.
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- FCT (Federal Capital Territory, Abuja)
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Minna State
- Nassarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
NSCDC JAMB CBT Test Result Checker
The results of the NSCDC examination that will be taking place and displayed on the NSCDC official website or the JAMB result checker portal.
Here is how to check your NSCDC JAMB CBT exam results.
- Visit the official JAMB Result checker page on https://www.jamb.org.ng/examslipprinting2/CheckUTMEResults
- Type in your registration number or email address
- Click on the ‘Check my result’ tab
- Print your NSCDC JAMB CBT Results