National Universities Commission, NUC recruitment is trending – here is all to applying for NUC Jobs and requirements.
National Universities Commission (NUC) Jobs and Vacancies
Name: National Universities Commission
Official Webpage: www.nuc.edu.ng
The National Universities Commission Recruitment is currently ongoing as every interested applicant is requested to submit their online application.
Please note, all NUC Recruitment must be channeled through the official channels! Do not pay any individual or personnel any money to secure your National Universities Commission Jobs.
NUC is a Federal parastatal and directly under the umbrella of the Federal Ministry of Education.
Over the decade, the NUC has acted as a body to regulate and coordinate the development of universities across the Federation.
They have also seen duties accrued as relates to the disbursement of grants, aids, and finances to most universities in Nigeria.
They are not just a body to regulate but also advise where needed.
As such, NUC recruitment and jobs have always the bedrock for all interested applicants who would love to be a part of the development of the academic settings in Nigeria.
NUC Job Requirements
Below are some of the unverified requirements in securing a Job at NUC.
So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below.
- Nationality – You must be a Nigerian by Citizenship or birth with proves to back your claims
- Age Bracket – Before applying for any NUC available job, your age must be between 25 and 45. Anyone below and above these age brackets bothers not to apply.
Top NUC Careers and Recruitment
Below are some of the available Directorates at the NUC.
- Public Affairs
- Inspection & Monitoring
- Research, Innovation & IT
- open Distance & e-Learning
- Establishment of Private Universities
- Skills Development & Entrepreneurship
- Finance & Accounts
- Students Affairs
- Academic Planning
- Human Resources
- Executive Secretary’s Office
Available vacancies will be telecasted and disclosed on all major daily newspapers all across the nation for the benefit of all interested persons.
How to Apply for NUC Vacancies?
All applications for NUC Jobs can be done either online (on NUC portal) or offline (Addressing to the office)
- All online applications must go through the official NUC Recruitment platform located at http://nuc.edu.ng/
- Locate the career section and select the Job you are applying for.
- Apply and Submit Application
You can write to NUC for your recruitment needs by addressing your letter to the below address:
The Office of the Director,
Management Support Services (DMSS),
26, Aguiyi Ironsi Street,
PMB 237, Garki GPO,
More Federal Recruitments