Save The Children Jobs in Nigeria – This recruitment guide covers Save the Children vacancies and remunerations. Here is how to apply.
Save the Children Fund Jobs in Nigeria
Save the Children Fund over the years has lived up to its name.
Founded in the United Kingdom in the year 1919, it has been at the forefront of giving children hope.
As a Non Governmental organization (NGO), the organization has used diverse instruments at its disposal to further its vision.
Save The children caters for the child’s needs, health and well being; alongside providing a learning space/opportunity for children.
Save The Children Core Values – “Collaboration, Accountability, ambition, Creativity, and integrity”
Save the Children Careers
As an NGO, there is need for constant adding of hands to help further the vision and mission of the organization.
Working with STC is for individuals who are passionate about the lives of children with the conscious willingness to add value to their lives.
- Accountability Assistant (National Position)
- Awards and Compliance Coordinator
- Child Health / Nutrition Specialist
- Collaborating, Learning and Adapting (CLA) Specialist
- Community Mobilization / Social Behavior Change Specialist
- East Area Director
- Local Capacity Development Specialist
- Maternal and Newborn Health Specialist
- MDI Climate Change and Child Displacement Consultancy
- Project Manager
- Roving Operations Manager
- Youth Specialist
Qualifications & Requirements
Below are some of the requirements and qualifications (general requirements) in working with Save The Children Organization.
These requirements could differ based on Job description and position.
- Academic Qualification: BA, BSC, MSc in the related field of study as applied.
- Age: This is based on the individual position you are applying for. There is also the consideration for Interns.
- Citizenship: Nigerians will be given priorities when applying for Save The Children Jobs in Nigeria. (Except other considerations given)
- Computer literacy: Basic computer skills required, familiarity with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Working Experience: Minimum of two years of relevant work experience in a related position.
- Language: Fluency in English and French (Spoken and Written)
How to apply for Save The Children jobs?
Every of your application and career inquiries should be channeled to the official Save The Children vacancy portal.
Below, we have simplified the application steps and guide.
- Visit the official Save The Children Career portal on https://nigeria.savethechildren.net/careers (Designated for Nigeria)
- Select your job preference in the displayed list
- Read through the job requirements, responsibilities, and follow the displayed instructions.
- Submit your application for review
What is Save the Children Nigeria Salary Scale?
Save the Children’s salaries are graded based on the International Scale which is pegged between $50,000 and $80,000 per annum.
More NGO Vacancies