Sterling Assurance Jobs – See the latest recruitment, application guide and how to apply for a vacancy position at Sterling Insurance.
Sterling Assurance Jobs and Recruitment
Sterling Assurance careers and top jobs are disclosed here. See how to apply for Sterling Insurance Vacancies.
Sterling Insurance is one of the top and leading Insurance brands in Nigeria with great portfolios.
The brand name Sterling Assurance is not a stranger to the risk and asset management sphere in Nigeria.
For a company that was incorporated in 1990, Sterling Assurance has been at the forefront of the Insurance Field across the federation.
As a firm that is conversant with the local populace, it also promotes wealth creation and management as a sales point.
Sterling Assurance Core Values – Responsiveness, Teamwork, Integrity, and Reliability.
Sterling Assurance Jobs in Nigeria
Being a part of this team via their career placement is for individuals who have made certain their intentions of joining a team of forward-thinking individuals.
Aside from having a desire in working for Sterling Assurance, candidates need to understand the need to be up to the task.
Below are some job positions and vacancies for all individuals looking for career placement.
Here are the top departments
- Business Development Agent
- Financial Planner
- Insurance Advisor
- Marketing Executive
- Unit Manager
Sterling Insurance Career Requirements
We have outlined the general requirements in working with Sterling Insurance company.
You are to be aware of the individual career requirements for the above-listed positions as well as academic qualifications.
- You must be a Nigerian to Apply
- You must be a graduate in Economics, Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Banking, Mathematics, or other related fields.
- Depending on the position applied for, prior experience will be an added advantage.
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30 as at the time of application.
- You must have a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper to qualify.
How to apply for Sterling Assurance Jobs?
You are to direct all job inquiries and applications to the official Assurance job page.
- Visit the official Sterling Career portal on https://www.sterlingassure.com/contact.php
- Search for a job (if available) and send your CV to the listed email addresses.
- Fill in all necessary details as applicable and submit your CV.
How much does Sterling Assurance pay staff?
There is a Salary range of N55,000 – N80,000 for most of Sterling Assurance entry-level jobs.
There is a variable of salary scale based on entry and department.