See Young African Leaders Programme grant application guide, requirements, and how to apply.
Young African Leaders Programme Grant
The Young African Leaders Programme is a 3-month grant initiative from the School of Transnational Governance (STG) for interested individuals.
The STG Young African Leaders program will commence in September and run through November 2021.
What is Young African Leaders Programme?
YALP is a fully funded three-month leadership programme to the tone of €2,500 per month with the official language for the Programme – English.
It is expedient for all proposed participants to live in the area of Florence during this time frame.
The grant is put together by School of Transnational Governance (STG)
Below are the requirements for the Young African Leaders Programme organized and put together by School of Transnational Governance (STG)
- Full Name
- Your contact details which include e-mail, residential address, mobile number, etc)
- Letter of motivation and a copy of your highest educational certificate
- A copy of the sample of your work alongside your reference letters.
- Your current and past employment details
- All selected applicants will be required to provide their Bank account reference (IBAN and BIC codes), passport number, and ID number for visa facilitation purposes.
Application Stages and Deadline
You are to submit your application and documents which will pass through a committee setup to oversee the process. Your application will go through the required stages and the entire process will be communicated to candidates.
The deadline for submission will be 31st March, 2021 (Central European Time). There will be no extension and all application that does not meet the deadline time will be nullified.
How to Apply?
All applicants are to submit their application via email using the below listed steps.
- Attach all submitted documents in one mail and label accordingly.
- Send the requested documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use “YALP Submission 2021” as the subject of your mail
- Submit and wait to be contacted.