Here is the latest recruitment and vacancy guide from the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR Jobs).
United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Career Guide
Name: United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
Official Website: www.unhcr.org
United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) was founded in 1950 and currently headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland.
UNHCR boasts of a solid presence in 135 countries and territories with over 17,000 workers.
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) as an agency of the United Nations was founded with the aim of protecting refugees and Internally Displaced Persons (IDP’s).
Over the years, UNHCR has addressed various refugee crisis displaced individuals caused by conflicts, through various refugee assistance.
As of now, the UNHCR has aided and assisted over 60 million refugees worldwide.
UNHCR has witnessed transitions and expanded its mandate to protecting and providing humanitarian assistance, provide services to IDPs, refugees in camps, and helped urban settings where applicable.
UNHCR Jobs Qualification
Below are some of the qualifications that must be met to apply for this job.
- 2-8 years of relevant work experience
- MSC/BSC/HND/OND in a related field of study
- IT-Computer Literacy is necessary
Below are some top Vacancies and careers trending at UNHCR
- Programme Associate Jobs at UNHCR
- Senior Shelter Cluster Coordination Officer Jobs UNHCR
- Program Associate Jobs at UNHCR
How to Apply for UNHCR Jobs?
- All qualified individuals should visit the “VIEW JOB DETAILS” as displayed above.
- Click on the “Apply for Job” Tab to apply online.
More NGO Jobs